Join Our Team!
Interested in employment at Outside the Norm Counseling? We have positions available for clinical staff open at this time. Please read the following job description and if you are interested in applying or would like additional information, please email email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest. We are excited to meet you.
Outside The Norm is a team-oriented private practice that goes above and beyond to meet the needs for our staff and clients. Our mission is to provide you with a space where you feel part of a growing team. We are looking for clinicians who not only have clinical experience, we also want someone who has life experience.
We want to ensure you provide the best level of care to our clients so we provide future clinicians with a flexible schedule, competitive hourly rates, opportunities for growth, and high level of trust and autonomy.
We are a Group Private Practice in Temecula, CA that brings on therapists to provide individual therapy, in-person and telehealth, with referred clients.
Offering 3 Licensed or Associate Therapist positions at our Group Practice:
- Associate Level Clinicians: $40 per hour for associate level clinicians with supervision included at the practice.
- Per Diem: (work the schedule and number of hours you want to work and get paid per session). Minimum requirement is 15 sessions per week. Compensation is $45 dollars per session.
- Staff Therapist (in-office, 40 hours with benefits). Hourly rate minimum of $60, increase is based on level of experience. The caseload will grow to full-time over the course of 1 1/2 months, with an expected caseload of 35 sessions per week
- COVID-19 full vaccination required
Benefits: CEU Reimbursement Plan, Profit Sharing and 401k.
We are looking for professional therapists who can commit to long term care for their clients. No bandaid therapy.
Preferred Experience: Working with teens, couples, individuals (we are in need of someone experienced depression and anxiety), families, substance abuse, and trauma.
This is a great role for:
- Associate Marriage and Family Therapist – AMFT
- Associate Clinical Social Worker – ACSW
- Associate Professional Clinical Counselor – APCC
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist – LMFT
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker – LCSW
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor – LPCC
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist
QUALIFICATIONS: Successful completion of master’s or doctorate degree in social work, Clinical psychology, marriage and family therapy, professional counseling, or related degree from an accredited school.
The candidate must be fully licensed (LMFT, LCSW, or LPCC) or Pre-Licensed (AMFT, ACSW or APCC) – at Least 1.5 Years to California (CA) Licensing Exam w/ Existing CA Associate Registered Licensing number and in good-standing with the BBS of CA.
Must have at least Experience in one of these areas: EMDR, EFT, CBT, DBT, Family Systems, and/or Motivational Interviewing. 1.5 Years of Psychotherapy or 1 year or more in Private Practice or a Partial Hospitalization Program (Preferred) Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to build rapport with clients. Active BBS#
- 3-5 minute documentation
- Follow mandated reporting requirements
- Safety planning
- Ongoing consultation
- Training available
- Full Training program including
- DBT, 2-Day
- Experiential Course Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS)
- Suicide and Self-Harm in Adolescents
- Paid Time Off 1 week
- We do also offer paid sick time off
- CEU Reimbursement Plan
- Profit Sharing 3%
- 401k Match
This is a W2 position for a Private Pay practice. We want you to focus on providing the best level of care to our clients without the hassle of billing and paperwork.