Carly Herbert, LMFT #96671
- Bachelor of Art in Psychology from California State University, San Bernardino
- Master of Science in Counseling Psychology from California Baptist University, Riverside
- Alcohol and Drugs Certificate from San Bernardino Valley College
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist from the Board of Behavioral Science, California
- Member of Addiction Counselor Certification Board of California
- Emotional Transformation Therapy Level 4
Carly has lived has lived in California most of her life. She has been working with children, parents, families, and individuals for over 5 years.
Carly helps empower her clients to make different choices in their already chaotic lives. She believes there is a balance to expressing their emotions and she can help clients find that regulation. Carly specializes in depression, anxiety, substance addiction, healing from trauma, and incarceration.
Her approach with clients can be described as “carefrontation” which shows the clients that you can address issues with care and concern with better results vs. confrontations. Carly uses Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to also help connect the thoughts, feelings, and behaviors and reconditions the automatic thoughts. She also uses Emotional Transformation Therapy which is a form of therapy that often rapidly alleviates emotional distress as well as physical pain which has been caused by that stress. Her motto has three principles: Effective- focused on producing the client’s desired results, Thorough-work towards resolving the client’s problems, and Timely- being able to see progress within a timely manner.
Carly conducts therapy with individuals, couples, and families.